Sunday, September 13, 2009

I've come to a decision!!

I'm going to tell my family about the pregnancy in ten days, on the evening of the 24th. I will be 13w1d at that time. I would wait until 14 weeks after my next checkup on the 30th, but my grandmother is having knee replacement surgery on the 28th and hubby wants to tell them before. I understand his reasoning...I wish I could wait...but I'll let him have this one. It just means that I'll be a nervous wreck until my appointment.

Today has been a very rainy Sunday here in the south. DH is working this afternoon so I'm stuck indoors by myself. I did go to the grocery store. We didn't need much, but I have been craving lasagne for days now and want to make one Tuesday and I've went the weekend without my orange juice. Temptation seems to get the best of me when at the grocery store...I bought ingredients to make homemade chocolate chip cookies. And what a perfect day to make them. But I know if I do...I will eat them all...literally. So I will attempt to keep occupied so I don't make them. Good luck with that Laura!!

3 comments:

  1. That sounds like a great time to tell. My mom is visiting right now and I'm having the hardest time not telling her... not so much cause I want to, but she keeps asking about the IF treatments and I don't know how to respond.

    Does anyone IRL know yet??

    ReplyDelete
  2. That does sound like a great time to tell your family.

    MMM, chocolate chip cookies. Hey, I was craving orange juice today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. M~ IRL, my mom, dad, my bff, and a couple that dh and i are very very close to know...no one else - i told my mom and dad the day i got my bfp b/c she knew i was testing and she went to my RE's office with me one day that C when dh couldn't, so she knew what was going on

    E~ i'm usually not a big OJ person, but have been craving it for weeks...no complaints, at least it's a good craving

    ReplyDelete