Monday, September 21, 2009

Weekend Recap

Weekend was okay, I guess. Saturday I got to sleep in till 8:30!!! It felt GREAT!!! DH cut and cleaned the lawn and then trimmed the bushes around the house and that took till maybe 2:00. I basically did nothing. Sure...I had 4 loads of laundry that needed to be folded, but who wants to do laundry on a Saturday morning?!?! Needless to say, it is still sitting on my floor. Maybe tonight I'll get around to it. Maybe not. I did, however, go to the post office and went to the grocery store for milk, which we are now out of...AGAIN. Let's see.......after DH finished the yard work and showered, we went to Walg.reens so he could get his seasonal flu vacc and went from there to my grandfather's house for his birthday party. And after that we went to one of our favorite restaurants for dinner. Hmmm...after that I think we went to Walm.art for some odd things......heating pad, oatmeal, grits, and other weird items we hardly ever buy.

Sunday we went to church and had lunch with my parents. Afterwards, I went with my mom to a store where she was looking for ribbon and wreath hangers. And I got to go to Walm.art AGAIN after that store to get the air filters that we forgot the previous night. DH and my other grandfather went to a gun show. I really didn't want to go, so I invited myself to go with my mom. I got to sit at the house for a few hours and do NOTHING till DH came home. And we did nothing for the remainder of the day.

Tomorrow is the "big" lunch thing at my mom's house. I'm not so nervous anymore but I have NO CLUE how I am going to do this. I try to think of something, but nothing comes to mind.

This week is going to be a busy week for me. I've already had to put all my "to-do's" and reminders in my phone's calendar so I don't forget.

Hope everyone is doing great and has a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment