Thursday, September 17, 2009

Yucky-yuck - Date got pushed up - Arrgghh!!

Crap! I had this all planned out. I was gonna tell the fam next Thursday and my mom call's me tonight and tells me that on Tuesday my great-grandmother and her sisters are going to be at her house along with basically all of my mom's side (not that many but still all in the same room). This is TWO WHOLE DAYS before my comfort day. So I am going to tell them Tuesday instead of Thursday so I can get it over with one time. But geez - the attention scares the willies out of me. I like to be in the corner watching and listening. I don't like being the center of ANYTHING. Okay. I'm rambling here. Can you tell I'm nervous? It's a good opportunity, but it's TWO DAYS EARLY!!!!! No, no, NO. I don't wanna do thiiisssss...........

2 comments:

  1. Just tell your mom that day and then wait until Thursday to tell everyone else. :)

    When I was pregnant with my son many, many years ago I found out in November. I wanted to tell everyone on Thanksgiving so bad and say "I'm pregnant, pass the potatoes." lol. Like in that movie with Molly Ringwald (I think.)

    That didn't happen. I was so excited and naive I just blurted it out to everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww you can do it girl...whats 2 days when you've made it this far? ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete