So today is officially my last day of first tri!!! I'm excited and nervous about my appointment tomorrow. As long as the heartbeat is okay, they can do whatever they want to to me. Not sure if DH is going, though I would assume that he is. My kitty cat has a grooming appointment tomorrow. I always drop him off in the morning before work since they open super early and pick him up when I leave work. So this is going to have to be a quick checkup if I'm going to pick my baby up before the vet closes.
This weekend is Bayfest 2009 in Mobile, AL!!! DH and I have talked about going but still haven't decided. This is a HUGE musical festival. They have around 9 or so stages and lots and LOTS of bands. All different types of music. We went last year and had a blast. Though I have to say my only hesitation is that I don't want to be around cigarette smoke. And last year we came home smelling like something nasty...and we don't drink or smoke. So I dunno. I think I could stay away from it easily but don't know if I want to fool with it or risk it for that matter. My other excuse for going to Mobile is to EAT and SHOP!!! I want to check out the BRU and need to exchange a pair of jeans at the mall for a bigger size, hehe.
So hopefully I'll post with some good news tomorrow!! I hope everyone has a pleasant and relaxing Tuesday!!
Easy Activity Advent Calendar
7 years ago


I hope your appointment goes well.
ReplyDeleteWhere do you live? I am in Montgomery, AL. Do you live near here?
Hope your appt goes well!
ReplyDeleteI live in south Mississippi about 100 miles north of the coastline. Mobile is an hour and 45 minute drive.
ReplyDeleteYou did it! You're 1/3 done. I noticed on "the list" on paif that you moved up, congratulations :)
ReplyDeleteYeah for you that is a great milestone to make. Good luck at your appt. :)
ReplyDelete