Tuesday, September 22, 2009

NCIS

Calling all NCIS fans!!

Tonight is the premiere of both NCIS shows!! I fell in love with this show about 6 months ago when DH started recording it on the DVR. Now we are both hooked. So I plan on sitting in front of the TV with a bowl of popcorn for 2 hours tonight, though I don't anticipate that the popcorn will last for any longer than 10 minutes...

2 comments:

  1. I'll be right there with you girl!! We just started watching NCIS this summer and we are hooked. I would have preferred to catch up on season 6, but I'll take what I can get. I'm not sure about the other NCIS, what do you think about the cast?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOOOOVVE Tony! He makes the show funny not to mention that he's easy on the eyes!! The rest of em' are great and I think everybody comes to together really well as a team.

    ReplyDelete