O-M-G!!!!
DID YOU KNOW. That having a baby. Will CHANGE YOUR LIFE?
:O
I. Had. No. Freaking. Clue.
I am SOOOO glad that my co-workers warned me of this. I feel so educated now. Because...I did not have a clue what I was doing OR what I was getting myself into.
(((rolling my eyes)))
I'm being serious now folks. I really just want to slap these people upside their heads and say, "REEEAAALLLLYY". It's like people can't grasp the idea of planned pregnancy. I like to think of myself as a smart person. YES! I know my life will be turned upside down. That's what I want. And YES! I know I will have to get up at all hours of the morning. That's what I want. If I didn't want it, I wouldn't have done it.
Easy Activity Advent Calendar
7 years ago


Wait - WHAT??? A BABY is going to make a DIFFERENCE in your life??? Gosh! Maybe I need to rethink this whole TTC thing!
ReplyDeleteHehehe... I love your post :)
Why do people say the most obvious things as if they have some secret inside scoop? Just because this is your first child doesn't mean you're clueless!
Why are they talking to you as if you are a child? You are a mature pregnant woman. I think you are capable.
ReplyDeleteMorons....:)