I've got to tell you something. And maybe some of you do the same think I do, but probably do not go the extremes that I do.
I find that when I know I am going to any doctor appointment that requires being weighed, I dress in my lightest clothes. For example...this morning I am wearing a VERY lightweight pair of Ni.ke workout pants (the slick kind that aren't lined), a t-shirt, and my North.Face shoes (so comfy). And I have worn something similar if not the same to my other OB appointments. When I get to the scale, I slip my shoes off (yes...I'm wearing socks). So therefore, I weigh the least amount that I can. Because if I wore jeans, flip-flops, and a cute top (which is my normal attire), I would weigh more (the jeans are heavy and I can't take the flip-flops off b/c I would have no socks on). Here is the extreme part of all of this....I even make sure that I'm not wearing heavy jewelry (i.e. charm bracelet or chunky necklace).
So what do you think??? I'm a little OCD when it comes to this, aren't I??? I really shouldn't focus on it that much. I've GOT to quit this madness.
Easy Activity Advent Calendar
7 years ago


Lol. You are silly!
ReplyDeleteLOL I just don't look at the scale when I go! But I do know people who always dress lightly when they have to weigh in. You're not TOO crazy ;)
ReplyDeleteYou make me laugh. I am very opposite of you, I am worried about not gaining enough. So I guess I can relate in an opposite sort of way ;)
ReplyDelete