Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I did it!!

So they all know now. I did work myself into a frenzy before we told them. Everybody was eating lunch and I was just sitting in the living room about to go bananas. I fixed myself a plate and gobbled down my lunch. I usually don't eat fast but I was really, really nervous. After all the 'blah-blah' was over, I went home before I went back to work. I met my lunch again. This is what happens when I work myself up. So now I have major heartburn and feel completely yuck. I shouldn't have ate anything. I should have just got up and took a walk around the house. But regardless....it's over!!! I'm just glad I don't have to be so anxious anymore. Now I just need this little baby to grow!

3 comments:

  1. What did they say?!

    I am glad for you that it's over. (Hugs) Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone was excited, my SIL cried. They couldn't believe that I kept it a secret for so long. But it really wasn't that long to me...just 9 weeks...and I would have waited longer if I could have. But then again, no one knows what I've had to go through so it doesn't make sense to them why I waited. But you all understand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet they were so happy! I'm glad you got it over with! I am waiting to tell too. A few people know but not many.

    ReplyDelete