Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Future give-aways

Six weeks from today (after my 18 week check-up) I am going to be posting some sort of game on here so I can give away some really cool stuff. I have an unopened box of CBE digital OPK's, 2 CBE Certainty HPT's, numerous IF books, and an unopened basal thermometer that I forgot I bought. And who knows, I might find something else!! When the time comes, I'll also post this on the TTC 12 month board, since it was so great to me when I was TTC.

But anyway...hope everyone has a great Hump Day!! Two days till the weekend!!!!!!!

Oh yeah, one more thing....for those Twil.ight fans, I just pre-ordered my tickets this morning for New.Moon....so you may want to check your local theatre to see if they are selling advance tickets!!!! GO TEAM EDWARD!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. How sweet of you girl! Too bad I'm not TTC'ing anymore b/c I'd love to try out those digital CBE OPK's. I've still got to give away my OVI.

    Can't wait to see New Moon!!

    ReplyDelete